I suppose you mean you want to draw a graph with text-decorated links. Is
that right?

           favor        dislike
Like A --------> B  ----------> C ?

New Version of NetMiner is released (NetMiner 3) and it supports that kind
of data manipulation.

It supports links to have link attributes. You can let them have link
attribute of text data types.
And you can draw it with Spring-based layout algorithms.
It is also possible to assign links a color for each kind of categories.

Since it is an social network analysis package,
you can absolutely use centrality or basic network measures.

You can use evaluation version for two weeks.
Evaluation version limits number of nodes to be <= 50,
but it would not be a problem if your data is small.

The link is:

http://www.netminer.com