The birds were quite active at Roosevelt Wetlands and the 28th Street
Wetlands today. Jan Allyn, my wife Lorraine and I were there between 8:00 and
10:30AM. The Purple Gallinules were especially active giving great views perched
on Pickerel Weed for some excellent photo ops. The list of bird's seen is as
follows. RW indicates roosevelt and 28 indicates 28th Street.

3) Purple Gallinule    RW
4)  Limpkin               RW
30) Least Tern           both
2) Forster's Tern       RW
1) American Coot     RW
1) Pied-billed Grebe  RW
11) Mottled Duck     both  ( including a mom and 6  ducklings at RW )
1) Least Bittern        RW
3) Spotted Sandpiper  both
2) Solitary Sandpiper  28
2) Lesser Yellowlegs  28
16) Black-necked Stilt both ( 12 at 28th )
6)  Killdeer                    both
1) Marsh Wren         RW  (  very pale probably a "Marian's" )

Don Margeson,  VP of sales
Donlo Communications, Inc.

439  Tennessee Ave. NE
St. Petersburg, FL 33702