All:

This morning I was traveling on US Rte. 41 toward Homestead from
Naples. Within a three mile stretch centered on the intersection of
S.R. 29 & US Rte. 41 at Carnestown, just north of Everglades City, I
counted 57 Swallow-tailed Kites in the air at one time. They appeared
to be hunting over the very dry glades on the south side of the
highway. This is by far the most STKIs I've ever seen in Collier
County at one time. . . .

Cheers.

Vince

Vincent Lucas