On May 7, 2007, at 9:15 AM, Patrick Leary wrote:

> By promptly reporting our observations to oversight authorities, it
> is hoped that greater protection is secured for this highly exposed
> and vulnerable site.

Patrick & Doris:

Exactly who are the "oversight authorities" and are the two of you
one of them? If not, who do we report these abuses to? What was your
status during these surveys i.e. are the two of you employed by the
state, Feds, or some similar organization that monitors shorebirds or
were you there as a "citizen scientist" and/or public/private
observer? It would be helpful if you elaborated a little more about
your position. Thanks.

Vince

Vincent Lucas
Naples, FL