After closing my nets I wanted to check the canal to
see how many manatees were in there, usually 3-5.  I
heard an Osprey fussing so I looked up and found an
adult female Magnificant Frigatebird floating right
over my head, going southeast.  I tried to get a photo
but the fire haze is still rather thick so I could not
get in focus.  I have never seen one in Ormond before
but did see one at the Dunlawton Bridge about 5 years
ago.  Was a nice addition to the juvenile, female Cape
May Warbler I caught today.

Meret Wilson
Ormond