I just noticed a report including Glossy Ibis at the St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge last Friday (5/4).  This reminded me that I had a good look at a couple of White-faced Ibis last Wednesday (5/2) in Mounds Pool No. 1.  While driving the main road I came across a group of Glossys and in the scope 2 had obviously red eyes, one in pronounced breeding plumage.

Marvin Collins
Tallahassee