Hello,

This morning a small group of warblers were recorded through the funnel. Last night east winds were only light. This is the latest spring date I have recorded migrants.

163 warblers passed by, of these the following were identified;

64    Blackpoll
18    Common Yellowthroat
9    American Redstart
3    Black-throated Blue
3    Cape May
3    Prairie
3    Northern Waterthrush
2    Palm

Others;

2    Bobolink
2    Barn Swallow

It now looks like Saturday may have some stronger east winds, but I do not know if migrants would still be flying north.

Ken Tracey
New Port Richey