Hello,

My data this year on Bobolink migration at Green Key is interesting.
The first flight of Bobolinks seen were on 4/21/07, 21 of which were all males. This morning the Bobolink migration continued with 30 seen, all of these were females. I would not have  guessed that the migration of Bobolinks would cover 30 days or that the male/female mix would be significant.
The steady flow of Bobolinks occurred with birds being seen on 17 of the 20 days surveyed during the period from 4/21 to 5/20. A total of 346 have been recorded.

Also this morning with a light northeast wind, 20 warblers did pass by, identified were;
3    Common Yellowthroat
2    American Redstart
1    Blackpoll
1    Prairie