From: dubi
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 6:20 AM
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Mississipi Kite

As a follow up to Irene Hernandezís post about a Miss Kite in
Pinellas this week, Rick Greenspun spotted one flying over the
Cockroach Bay Aquatic Preserve as we were scouting that area for a
field trip on Thursday. The kite was flying north and was a complete
surprise to us; neither of us have never seen one that far south in
Florida before. CBAP is in southern Hillsborough County on the east
side of Tampa Bay.

 Jeanne Dubi, Sarasota