I followed up on Andy Bankert's report from Sebastian Inlet SP today. I found
an adult Arctic Tern resting and preening on the beach about 1/4 mile south
of the inlet. The white cheek patch separating the black cap and gray body was
very evident as was the long tail and uniformly gray upper wings to the tip.
While it was preening I could see the underside of the wing and the thin black
line on the primary tip. I did not see any storm-petrels during the hour I was
there.

Ken LaBorde
Indialantic, Brevard Co.