The Kite was heard calling at 5:15PM steadily for 5 minutes from our 4th
floor deck. It was perched low near the 13th tee on Mangrove Bay Golf Course.
When a foursome approached the tee in a golf court the Kite lifted off and set
all the Black-hooded and Monk Parakeets into a frantic flight and uproar. We
saw  the bird briefly about 2 minutes later, but the Cooper's Hawk's moved in
shortly  after that and we didn't see or hear the Kite again as of 7:00PM.

Don Margeson,  VP of sales
Donlo Communications, Inc.

439  Tennessee Ave. NE
St. Petersburg, FL 33702