Hi all,

I photographed a Lesser Scaup on Lake Maggiore, Boyd Hill Nature
Preserve in St Pete today. Lesser Scaup are known to summer in Florida
on occasions. Boyd Hill Ranger Candace Arnold also reported three
Limpkins on Lake Eli, just NW of Lake Maggiore today. Limpkins continue
to increase in the urban areas of Pinellas County. I believe there are
a large number of the exotic variety of apple snails in Lakes Maggiore
& Eli.

David Goodwin
Brandon, FL
"Quick Hoatzin, the game's afoot!"