hey all,
I'm sending out twow versions of Road Trip--mainly as a way of talking
about the pluses/minuses of the forms we choose for poems. Things to
think about for Tuesday: do we want to "divide" the work of the group
so we have more time to discuss one person's work (one half goes one
week, the other half the next).

Please remember to bring three spare copies of your work.

See you all Tuesday!