-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Wills
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 1:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Movies

Hello Listservers,

Do you know of any movies dealing with academic advising or tutoring?
I'm doing a staff retreat/training, and I want to show them a film
followed by some discussion....

Thanks for your help and happy Friday!

Have a great day!
~M.