 Also a great topic for comparison-contrast essay!

>>> Michele Doney <[log in to unmask]> 06/15/07 11:50 AM >>>
An interesting choice might be My Fair Lady.  Not the whole movie, but
individual snippets contrasting Higgins' domineering, overly critical
teaching style with Pickering's empathy and positive reinforcement.  With
the right editing, you might be able to create a really interesting teaching
tool with it.

In fact, I think I just gave myself a really neat idea for tutor training
this fall...

Michele Costabile Doney
Coordinator, Math and Science Tutoring
John Jay College of Criminal Justice