-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of ISS PROGRAM
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Training CRLA level 3 certified tutors

Hello all,
We have a number of tutors who have completed level three training for
CRLA, and we would like to develop ways that we can continue to foster
their growth as tutors in a way that can be recognized by all on staff.
We are tossing around ideas about training each of these tutors to
mentor less experienced tutors throughout the semester. Have any of you
implemented similar programs? Or have any of you created other ways to
recognize the contributions of these experienced tutors who continue to
work for your programs?

Thanks!
Sarah

browser to