 I'd also like this information.

Thanks!

Dr. Elida Moreno
Santa Barbara City College

>>> KD Taylor <[log in to unmask]> 06/22/07 9:35 AM >>>
Thanks for asking the question.  I will be anxious to see the
suggestions.  I would also like to know what on- line resource you have
adopted and how you would evaluate its effectiveness.
KD

K. D. Taylor
Associate Dean/Professor
School of General Academics  M. S. #177
Utah Valley State College, Orem, Utah 84058
(801) 863- 8949

>>> "Skowronski, Bernadine" <[log in to unmask]> 6/22/2007 10:16
AM >>>
The coordinator of the Academic Resource Center at my institution has
asked
my assistance in identifying comprehension- based software for students
to use
while in the resource center. He's looking for something that will help
the
students increase comprehension skills (and speed) and bring them up to
college- reading level if they aren't there already. (I've already
adopted an
on- line resource for our reading courses, so he's looking for
something
different.)

 A check of the archives shows that it's been a while since this topic
has
been discussed. If you e- mail suggestions to me directly at
[log in to unmask] , I'll compile the responses and post the
suggestions
to the list serve.

Thanks for your help!

Bernadine

Bernadine Skowronski

Assistant Professor of Education/Transitional Reading

Union College

310 College Street, C.B. 827

Barbourville, KY 40906

Tel: (606) 546- 1229

Confidentiality Statement -  This electronic communication contains
information from the Union College e- mail message system and is
confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, duplication, or choice of action/response as a result of
the content of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic message in error, please notify us immediately by return
e- mail to the sender and by telephone at (606) 546- 4151, and
delete/destroy it without copying or reading the original message.

browser to
http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst- l.html

To contact the LRNASST- L owner, email [log in to unmask]

To contact the LRNASST- L owner, email [log in to unmask]