Frank,
This email about center websites came to me and I thought I would send you
our information.
University of Alabama in Huntsville
Academic Resource Center
http://arc.uah.edu

Best,
Diana Bell

> LSCHE ADDS: Please note that there are now 440 websites of learning
> centers from the USA, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. Thanks to Karen
> Sakamoto, University of Hawaii, 4 more sites were added to that state.
>
> Now if only someone would review their state and send me information on
> centers not now in LSCHE. Examples of states that must have more than the
> low number of centers now in LSCHE are Alabama (1), Alaska (1), Delaware
> (1), Kansas (2), Louisiana (3), Maine (3), Mississippi (2), Nebraska (2),
> New Mexico (3), North Dakota (1), South Dakota (1), West Virginia (2),
> Wyoming (1) as well as other states with low numbers of learning center
> web sites.
>
> If you research your state, send me the center information using this
> format: Name of institution-name of center-web address for the center
> (please check that it is correct).
>
> This list would be a great resource for anyone interested in comparing web
> sites or looking to develop a web site.
>
> Under names of centers, there are now 140 different names. You may want to
> look to see if your name is there and if it is not, email me with it.
> Collegially.........
>

> [log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge
> economy,
> Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in
> our
> Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our past
> Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
>              and then share it across our enterprise........
>              ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
> LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/

> browser to

"To do things for students that they can do for themselves is not
generosity but impatience." (Mina Shaughnessy)

Dr. Diana C. Bell
Academic Resource Center Director
136 Madison Hall
University of Alabama in Huntsville