Good Afternoon -

I am in the process of composing a proposal to reduce the maximum class size of our writing courses, particularly our developmental writing classes.  I have included recommendations from both NADE and NCTE. However, a comparison of our maximum writing class size (24) to that of other colleges'  writing courses would be helpful, especially if others' are lower!  Would those of you who have knowledge of class size maximums in both developmenal and regular entry courses at your institutions please respond privately to [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Best regards,

Joanne E. Gabel, PhD
Coordinator of Developmental Writing and
Professor of Humanities and Communications
Reading Area Community College
10 South Second Street
PO Box 1706
Reading, PA  10603-1706