Dear colleagues,

I work for a small advocacy NGO and I am looking for an instrument to map
networks of influence of members of the African Diaspora communities, to see
how close they are to people in positions of power in their own country, and
who they have access to that could in turn influence people in positions of
power. Are there any simple tools / questionnaires that I could use to
circulate to members of the Diaspora that will allow me to map who their
networks are and measure their influence on specific policy makers?

Thanks

Frank

www.idpaction.org