I am new to all these things and I am looking for some material to study.

To learn some about Social Network Analysis, I got these references:
 - Social Network Analysis: Methods and Applications
 - Models and Methods in Social Network Analysis

I am searching now for specific books/articles about Link Analysis.
Can you help me pointing some references about it?
I would like to see the differences between the two.

[]s
Gutemberg Vieira