Dear ISSI participants,

My husband and I have rented an apartment in Serrano for a week from 23-29
June, as no hotel rooms were available on the ISSI website earlier this
week. The apartment holds 4 people. Anyone who would like to share this
accomodation is welcome to contact me ( [log in to unmask]) The cost
will be about 200 Eur. per head for the days mentioned.

With regards,

Aparna Basu
Tel: +91 9818405134

(Apologies for cross-posting)