I can understand Doug's exasperation.  Nearly everytime somebody sends
an unsubscribe note to the listserv Peter sends directions on how to
unsubscribe (which is to send the command to a different email ID than
the list posting ID).  Inevitably somebody or a couple others come back
the next week and send an unsubscribe note to the listserv.

Have a good vacation Doug...; then come back and hate paper.
Christine is cruising slowly out there looking for a victim ...

Best regards, Steve

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 6/22/2007 11:54 AM >>>
Pardon me, my mistake.  I'm so sorry if I caused you undue stress or
inconvenience.  Perhaps you're unwarranted and over-reactive e-mail is
sure sign that you NEED A VACATION.
<snip>