 Greetings,
  My associates and I are University of Florida students that are creating a
website business. We are looking for an experienced web developer/web
designer to join our team to help us actually create the website. We have
met with distinguished professors at the University of Florida associated
with the Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, and they have encouraged
us to move forward. The website would need to be able to have members to
sign up and create profiles, enter data into fields that are searchable,
send messages to other members, forums with links to members posts on their
profiles, comments on each others profiles, and blogs. We are looking for
someone who is interested in being a part of an emerging business team.
Please feel free to respond with any questions.

-Nathan Nevins