From: UF Web types [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Alicia M. Cosenza
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 2:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Wordpress

Thanks everyone for the responses.  I should have specified my question
more.

At the Dean of Students Office, we are looking for a program that will
allow people that have limited (or no) experience with web design.  I
want to know if wordpress will work well with people with no experience
and allow them to change content without breaking the UF template?

We currently have everyone using dreamweaver but with the wysiwyg editor
we have had problems with people going outside of the template and/or
just breaking their pages.  Can word press help with this?

If wordpress will work for this I will start looking into implementing
it.

Alicia
DSO Webmaster
http://www.dso.ufl.edu