Today I observed the same juvenile Brown Booby at Port Canaveral.  It was standing on the railing with pelicans on the southeast corner of the commercial wharf in the middle basin. I think it thinks it's a pelican. Anyone interested you can see it from the Tiki Bar (Grills) with a good pair of binoculars. I saw it around the same time i did last week  6:00 P.M.

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.