Yesterday in the early evening I had the distinct pleasure of watching an adult Limpkin lead three long-toed and half-grown chicks across an empty parking lot at the edge of a smaller lake near Lake Underhill here in Orlando. I'm not sure what the parent had in mind as at the far end of the parking lot they met with a retaining wall, and they all turned around and headed back to the lake.

Jeff Hole
Orlando