I'm forwarding this message for Blake Richardson.  Please reply directly
to Blake

Good morning/afternoon guys and girls.  About two weeks ago I stopped
receiving Listserv postings.  I have checked with the Listserv and my
account is set to receive mail.  Any thoughts on why this would occur?  I
am checking with our IT group to determine if it is a firewall issue.

Blake E. Richardson, CRM
Manager of Records