I'm forwarding this for Patricia Burns.

"Friday 2 dark ibises dropped down among the shorebirds. Checking the
more brightly colored individual, I noticed it didn't have that bluish
broken line around the eye. It was a thin brownish white line
surrounding a red eye. They flew before I was able to study the second bird.

"The Semipalmated Plover was gone, so only 11 shorebird species & fewer
numbers of those birds.

"Between the Montgomery Trail & at the Boat Ramp Road location there
were 15 Black-necked Stilts & 9 Roseate Spoonbills."

Alligator Lake is in Pranty (p. 83) and in the guide the Great Florida
Birding Trail (Western Section).

http://www.columbiacountyfla.com/ParksandRecreation.asp

Rex Rowan
Gainesville