Yesterday (7/25) Ed Woodruff and I spent most of the day at St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge.  Our concentration was mainly on shorebirds but we got a total of 69 species for the day.  Shorebird activity seemed concentrated at Tower Pond - due probably to the very low water levels everywhere else.  The Stony Bayou 1 Dike is still under repair and the water body has been temporarily dammed.  Highlights:

White Pelicans - 50++ at Picnic Pond
Reddish Egret  - 3 at Stoney Bayou 1 (SB1)
Yellow-crowned Night Heron 1
Black-crowned Night Heron - 2 adults; 1 imm in SB2
Roseate Spoonbill - 3 at Picnic Pond
Swallow-tailed Kite - a goodly number flying east of SB1
Mississippi Kite
Red-shouldered Hawk - An immature was perched on the railing outside the Visitor's Center and looking in with apparent curiosity
Purple Gallinule - only saw one at the "twin dikes"  but this is one more than I had 2 weeks ago
American Coot - only one observed at SB2
American Oystercatcher - 2 in Lighthouse Pond
Black-bellied Plover - 7 pretty much scattered all over
Semipalmated Plover  - 18 mostly in Tower Pond
Wilson's Plover - 6 five in SB1
Dowitchers (presumably short billed)  - about 55 mainly in SB1 and Tower Pond
Whimbrel - 1 each in Lighthouse Pool and SB1
Greater Yellowlegs 21
Lesser Yellowlegs 10
Spotted Sandpiper 8
Willet 150
Ruddy Turnstone 16
Red Knot - 8 in Mounds Pool 3
Semipalmated Sandpiper 4
Western Sandpiper 6
Least Sandpiper 16
Peep sp. 100+
Dunlin - 1 in SB1 in alt. plumage
Stilt Sandpiper - 1 in alt. plumage [Thanks to Andy Wraithmel, whom I should also note was very helpful in differentiating Semipalm, Western, and Least Sandpipers.   He has, evidently, learned to tell the damn things apart!]
Black Skimmer - bunches in Lighthouse Pool
Common Nighthawk (beep!)
Belted Kingfisher
Prairie Warbler