Went out to Bio Lab road late just before storms today. I saw hundreds of shore birds far out in the marsh. I saw my first Marbled Godwit, and 5 juvenile Yellow-crowned Night Herons crossing the east side of the road to enter the marsh on the west side. No adults around. Wish I'd have been out there early. Also seen were Short-billed Dowitcher, Pectoral Sandpipers, Greater and Lesser Yellow-legs. Other stuff out there, but too far to identify

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.