Hi all,

Thanks for the participation - I have gathered more than 300 completed
surveys. Just a quick note that I will be closing the survey out on Friday,
August 3, 2007 at 4 pm Central time. If you have an interest in completing
the survey, or want to forward to someone else for their take on it, it
needs to be this week.

For those of you who submitted your email address, I will be contacting you
over the next couple of weeks. And for everyone that asked, the results will
be available through the AIEF website (http://www.armaedfoundation.org)
sometime this fall. I will repost to everyone once the research paper is
available.

The survey can be found here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=3VlPhowfI1PPH1xcJ5ZU7w_3d_3d

Thanks again,