De : Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part
de Nolene Sherman
Envoyé : 26 juillet, 2007 15:00
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: requirements and standards for protecting data

Normally, one wouldn't separate email from any other type of
communication, but I'm wondering if Canada has laws or regs specific to
benefits related emails vs benefits related paper memos or letters. If
the two are not treated differently by statute, you probably don't want
to separate them on your list either. Conversely, if they are, you
probably need to add a line for paper files concerning benefits.

Nolene
Nolene Sherman | Director of Records Management | Standard Pacific Homes