All, I am forwarding some information from a colleague about obtaining
plants of Jatropha curcas.  In past emails several people have asked for
such information.

Thanks,

Robert Kluson
UF/IFAS Sarasota County Extension
Specimens may be found in Fort Myers through my office. A grower
recently imported several hundred hybrid plants from India. Or,
arrangements may be made to visit ECHO farms in Fort Myers.

Additionally, a small quantity of seeds (eleven seeds for about $5.00)
may be purchased from ECHO and shipped to you for your own
germination.
If a mailing address is provided, I will be able to mail the seeds (as
free service to you).

ECHO's contact:
ECHO
17391 Durrance Road