Bill Richards' death is a great personal loss to many of us. But
besides that, in recent years Bill saw that INSNA was outgrowing its
gemeinschaft stage and that many management chores needed to be made
more systematic. He developed a suite of programs for keeping track
of membership, for receiving credit-card payments, for receiving
abstracts for Sunbelt, and so on.

We're going through the suite right now, but we're flying a bit
blind. We ask everyone's forbearance as we learn to use the software.
One sign of this learning will be more e-mail messages than usual
(like this one) as we figure things out. These messages, by the way,
go to all members of INSNA and all subscribers to SOCNET. Many
colleagues are on one list, but others are on both. If you are on
both lists you will get two copies of each message.

Reminder: Deadline for abstracts is October 5. For details, go to
http://www.insna.org/2008/sunbelt2008.html and click on deadlines.

Thanks,

The Sunbelt XXVII Organizers

John Skvoretz