Hi,

	Sorry about the short notice.  I don't know why I forgot to post this
here.  This course is outreach to the technical types of Silicon Valley
about relational thinking.  It is a lot of fun.  It will be at Stanford
University, Wallenberg Hall, 160 Serra.  Discounts are available.  Call
me, Don, at 650.968.8550 if you have any questions.  The sign up link is

  http://www.acteva.com/go/socialnetworks

-Don