Dear Socnetters,

We have compiled a structured bibliography about "political networks"
and their analysis, which comprises a set of 1.160 publications on 84
pages.

The editors/authors are Volker Schneider, Achim Lang, Philip Leifeld
and Birte Gundelach.

You can get the file from the following address:
http://www.uni-konstanz.de/FuF/Verwiss/Schneider/epapers/PolNetw_StructBibliography.pdf

The PDF file is structured according to three levels:
1) type of article (e.g. theoretical reviews, quantitative analyses,
etc.),
2) area of inquiry or policy sector being examined and
3) geographical unit (continents and countries).

The bibliography is part of a meta-theoretical project about political
networks and political theory. I would also like to draw your attention
to a co-citation analysis of 200 quantitative political network
analyses, which identifies distinct schools of thought in this
discipline:

http://www.ub.uni-konstanz.de/kops/volltexte/2007/2663/

Best wishes

Philip Leifeld

--
Research Assistant
Center of Excellence on the "Cultural Foundations of Integration"