From: UF Web types [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Mutlu, Berna
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 8:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Question about BootCamp

Hi all,

I have a question to those of you out there who enjoy using their
Mac computers in spite of all the pressure from the PC side.  I
have a  fairly new Macintosh laptop, and I would like to be able
to use it in a crossplatform setting as it has that capacity.  I
don't know how to go about it.  I downloaded BootCamp, and now I
guess I need to buy Windows Vista, but if I do so, how does my Mac
recgnize the CD since it is was meant for PCs. Any advice and help
would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Berna Mutlu

**