Contrary to the original post, I did not see the Curlew Sandpiper first.  It
was first spotted by Justin Gearhart, who was using my scope.  We switched
positions and I began to look in the scope.  I asked him if he had seen the
rusty-red colored bird.  He had, so we worked through the id together.

This was our second trip in two days as Justin had missed seeing the
Pectoral the previous day.

Judy

Judy Fisher
Seminole, Fl