I tried this morning to re-locate the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher from yesterday evening. No luck. This is only the third record that I am aware of for Volusia County. Also it seems so odd that Rex found reported in Alachua on 7/29 and now this one appears at Ponce Inlet.

A special thanks to David Hartgrove for posting the sighting for me last night.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet