Got up early, and headed to North Lake Jessup Conservation Area. All is pretty quiet there. Seemed strange since the last time I was there with the Vermillion Flycatcher, Le Contes Sparrow, and the Henslows, and birds everywhere. Not now... I did see a Great-horned Owl, about 10 Prairie Warblers in full spring plumage high up in the trees, 2 Black-bellied Whistling Ducks, and plenty of Blue-gray Gnatcatchers. Not the first shore bird (which I went there to look for).

 Headed back to MINWR where I saw the usual birds:

Least Sandpipers
Western Sandpipers
Semipalmated Plovers
Black-bellied Plover (9)