  From: [log in to unmask]
  To: Floridabirds-L ; NFLBirds
  Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 12:56 PM
  Subject: [nflbirds] Chipping sparrow/Alligator Pt

  My wife just emailed me photos of a breeding-plumage Chipping sparrow which showed up at our feeder this morning. Unusually early (for me) to be seeing this species.

  John Murphy
  Alligator Pt, FL

  __._,_.___

  Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
    a.. Birding
    b.. South georgia technical college
    c.. University of south alabama
    d.. South georgia real estate