Melissa Forehand and I spent Sunday afternoon at St. Marks NWR.  Birds of interest:

White Pelican - approx 65 rafting at SB1
Roseate Spoonbill - 6 still hanging out at HQ Pond
Bald Eagle - adult perched near nest west of Lighthouse Road between Picnic Pond and Lighthouse - my first since May 8
Marbled Godwit - 1
Dunlin - 1
Black Tern - 1 in vicinity of Picnic Pond.  Non-breeding plumage or immature
Yellow Warbler -1

Marvin Collins
Tallahassee