  _____

From: Annie Sutton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 11:55 AM
To: Annie Sutton
Subject: Volunteer opportunity - Dave Matthews Band show at University of
Florida

Hello,

Dave Matthews Band is playing at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center, in
Gainesville, FL on September 11th as part of their summer/fall concert tour.
As you may or may not know, DMB has been exceptionally environmentally
conscious for a great part of their career, and has partnered with Reverb to
help them "green" their summer tour this year.  We are currently looking for
volunteers for this show to help hand out flyers, help set up the
"Eco-Village", help our partners educate folks about the environment and of
course, the opportunity to see the show!  As a member of one of the
University of Florida student organizations dedicated to natural resources
and the environment we thought you may be interested in volunteering.

So if this sounds interesting to you, please send me your name and contact
information.  Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you think may
be interested in being a volunteer for the night.

For more information visit http://www.reverbrock.org/dmb/

Thanks!

Annie

Annie Sutton | Reverb