  Today's Interdisciplinary Ecology Seminar Tuesday, 11 September 2007,
7th period (1:55 to 2:45 p.m.), 101 New Engineering Building

Hunter Lovins, Professor, Presidio School of Managment, San Francisco CA
"Conversations on Sustainability in Business"

This seminar provides SNRE students with our own venue to interact with
Hunter Lovins after her keynote address with Bob Willard to the UF
Sustainability Showcase yesterday in a program titled "The Business Case
for Sustainability." If you still have particular questions you would
like the speaker to address at our seminar, please email them to Smriti
Bhotika [log in to unmask] or bring them with you.

More information on the speaker available at:
http://insideuf.ufl.edu/2007/08/22/sustainspeak/

Dr. Ann C. Wilkie                          Tel: (352)392-8699
Soil and Water Science Department          Fax: (352)392-7008
University of Florida-IFAS
P.O. Box 110960                         E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Gainesville, FL 32611-0960
Campus location: Environmental Microbiology Laboratory (Bldg. 246).
http://campusmap.ufl.edu/
BioEnergy and Sustainable Technology Society
http://grove.ufl.edu/~bests/