Hello all,
Through my business, I have recently come across a person who makes ethanol on his own. Yes, I'd run into moonshiners back in the old days, but this guy is on the up and up. He has all the licenses and has paid all the fees. The company he's employed by locally is also looking into biodiesel, that was my contact with him.

My main problem here is that ethanol is not my area. Mr. Manning is a good man with a way with his hands but he's having a problem with drying his ethanol. Would any of you be able to offer Mr. Manning some advice? I can forward any general info from the BEST list to him or put you in contact with him (just contact me off the BEST list for this out of respect for his privacy) . Mr. Manning is a regular guy that has a talent and I am looking forward to checking out his system myself. I know he would be very grateful for any help any of you good people would care to give him.

I hope that, in coming from the public sector, this is a reasonable request to this list. I've always liked the thought of public and private, NGO's and GO's working together. Hands across the waters and all that. Thank you for your time and I hope, your interest.

Sincerely,
Scott Davies

Gear up for Halo® 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It’s our way of saying thanks for using Windows Live™.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2