DO NOT REPLY -

Please contact BRAD K4LDX if you are interested!  Thanks.

Call Brad @ 352-538-4114  Leave message if not answered.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:57:45 EDT
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hi Jeff

Hi Jeff,,

Hope life and the air waves have been treating you well.  I need  another
small favor. I am moving and need to be out by the end of the month and  I still
have some antennas that need new homes.  It would be awesome if you  could
send the info below to the gars/ garc mailing list or what ever LOCAL news  group
everyone is using now. Thanks  73 Brad K4LDX

ANTENNAS NEED NEW HOME FREE!

pair of 12 element 2 meter beams, with Rotor, coax, and push up pole  FREE
10 meter Delta loop, Old but WORKS AWESOME on DX with Coax, pole and
Rotor.FREE
6 meter beam, log periodic about 4 years old cost me $400 new WORKS AWESOME
flat swr thru 6 meter band. FREE With Coax and pole
Antron 99 10 meter ground plane, can be cut for 12 meters.

These antennas are free to good home/ham. Must be gone by September 24,  2007
or they will end up being SK

These antennas are located off Parker Road (sw122st Gainesville)

Call Brad @ 352-538-4114  Leave message if not answered.