I will be out of the office starting  09/11/2007 and will not return until
10/02/2007.

If you need immediate Academic Support assistance, please contact Lisa
D'Adamo-Weinstein at 800-847-3000 ext 5939 or at

If you have questions related to the review of your degree program, please
contact Bernard Smith in the Office of Academic Review at

For any other immediate assistance, please contact the CDL Call Center at
800-847-3000 ext 2300. Otherwise, I will respond to your email as soon as I
return!