Leslie,

See my comments after each question.

Context:
Georgia Perimeter College is a two-year unit of the University System of
Georgia. We have about 21,000 students with about 7,500 on the Dunwoody
Campus. Nearly 1/4 of the students on this campus are international
students.  The Learning & Tutoring Center tutors writing, reading, ESL,
Spanish, math, physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, accounting,
economics, computer science, and more.  We are a drop-in tutoring center. We
employ both peer and "professional" tutors. By the latter I mean any tutor
who is not a student at GPC. We have tutors who are undergrad or grad
students at Georgia Tech and Georgia State, adjunct instructors at GPC, high
school teachers, other professionals seeking part-time work, and retirees.
Most are paid although some are volunteers.

Thanks!

Alan Craig

Recording Secretary, National College Learning Center Association

Coordinator-Dunwoody Learning & Tutoring Center

Georgia Perimeter College
2101 Womack Road
Dunwoody, GA 30338
770-274-5242

Visit our award-winning website:
http://www.gpc.edu/~duniss

The union of the mathematician with the poet, fervor with
measure, passion with correctness, this surely is the ideal
--William James