My boss has asked me to investigate assessments to help students
determine if they are technologically ready to take an online class.  I
have come across READI which is used at several institutions, but had no
luck finding more.  We already have the assessment from H&H Publishing
that helps students determine their online study habits, but we are
looking for something that will determine whether students have the
technical skills necessary to participate in an online class.

Does anyone have any suggestions or comments?

Thanks,
           Ann